- Mummy-style sleeping bag: Tight-fitting but very comfortable design to warm up quickly
- Hood that fits over your head: Fits like the hood of a jacket and can be closed
- Thermal collar (fibre-filled): Prevents heat from escaping from the sleeping bag
- Padding and lightweight fabrics: Minimal weight and small size when stored
- Ripstop fabric exterior: Strong outer fabric with high tear resistance
- Polyester microfibre lining: Quick-drying, pleasant-to-the-touch filler
- Side zip (closed foot compartment): It can be opened up to the ankles, leaving the feet always covered
- Temperature: Ext. -21ºC / Lim. -4ºC / Comf. 2ºC
- Outer fiber: 70D 210T Rip-stop Polyester
- Back: 70D 210T 210T Ripstop Polyester PU 2000 mm
- Lining: 190T Micro Fibre Polyester
- Lining: Micro Polyester Hollow Fibre
- Zip: Lateral
- Length: 205 cm
- Packing size: 27 x 45 cm
- Volume: 25.7 L
- Weight: 2050 g
Quick OverviewGrand Canyon sleeping bags are the perfect companions for almost any occasion, from work trips around the world, cabin-to-cabin nights when hiking, to more ambitious hiking, cycling, canoeing, camping, festivals and boat or caravan trips.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.