- Length: 60 cm, 68 cm, 75 cm
- Weight: 350g (60cm), 370g (68cm), 390g (75cm)
- Materials: tempered steel and 7075 aluminum
- Leaf type: 1
- Handle type: 1
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Ice ax served with LINKIN dragonera
- Warranty: 3 years
Lightness and comfort:
- The upper part of the blade offers a very good grip with the hand (comfortable support surface).
- The blade and tube have been lightened while maintaining excellent strength.
High quality anchoring in hard snow and ice thanks to:
- To the profile of the blade that offers a secure and stable anchorage.
- To the steel blade fine and robust at the tip (3 mm).
- Stainless steel ripper for a very good penetration in hard snow.
High resistance and practical aspects:
- High quality steel blade (identical to ice axes-traction).
- Very resistant steel shovel with edge design that allows you to carve steps effectively.
- Head and rim equipped with holes to pass a carabiner or a ribbon.
- High quality aluminum handle (7075 aluminum used in aeronautics), with anodized finish for excellent protection against oxidation.
- Mechanized grip zone on the handle that provides better hand grip when used as an ice ax.
Quick OverviewThe evolutions in technologies and design allow Petzl to propose tools for all practices. From snow tours to the limits of modern ice and mixed climbing.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.