The Gregory Jade 38L Backpack for women has almost 40 liters of capacity, it offers much more than a backpack for a day. Ready for long days, the FreeFloat suspension provides all-day comfort. This is the pack to carry when the changes in altitude and the challenges of the terrain more than make up for the mileage.
- The ventilated FreeFloat suspension system with dynamic flexible panels and self-rotating shoulder straps that move with your body's natural movements
- Adjustable torso length with FreeFlow and ventilated mesh for sweat-wicking
- Women's specific 3D wrap-around comfort hip belt with 3D design for body-hugging comfort and no friction points
- Women's specific die-cut shoulder harness and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Alloy perimeter frame and fibreglass transverse strap for stable load management
- Rain cover includes a zip pocket for easier organisation
- QuickStow system of sunglasses on the shoulder harness for quick, safe and scratch-free access to your sunglasses
- U-zip front opening for easy access to the main compartment without removing the top pocket
- Gregory Hydro Trek 3D Reservoir Compatible SpeedClip Inner Hydration Case with Hydration Hanger (Reservoir not included)
- Top pocket with zipped compartment and one zipped bottom pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- Double stretch mesh side pockets with top or bottom compression
- Large stretch mesh front pocket with secure buckle closure
- Adjustable locking rings and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axes
- Custom-moulded zip pulls and moulded webbing fasteners for strap management
- Material: Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon & 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Dimensions: 20 x 56 x 35 cm
- Weight of waterproof cover: 0.068 g
- Maximum load: 16 kg
- Volume: 38 L
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Quick OverviewThis backpack is perfect for the person who wants to go on a trip but doesn't want to lug around a heavy backpack. The FreeFloat suspension and extra space will allow you to take everything you need with you and leave with a smile.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.