- FreeFloat 360 ventilated backpanel with dynamic flex panels and auto rotating shoulder straps that move with the natural movements of your body
- Moisture wicking ventilated backpanel with Polygiene Stays Fresh Technology - an odor control airmesh treatment that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria
- Adjustable shoulder harnesses and torso length plus customizable women's fit hipbelt and 3D Comfort Cradle for hotspot free, body-hugging comfort
- Auto-rotating, dual density women's fit shoulder harness with sternum strap featuring integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Perimeter alloy frame and fiberglass anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management
- Full length side-loading access zipper for easy unloading and gear organization
- Oversized front zippered compartment with mesh divider to keep items in order
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Internal hydration sleeve with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro Trek Reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Floating top pocket with large zippered compartment, small quick access pocket and an underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points and key clip
- SideWinder bottle holster for one-handed on-the-go water bottle access - tucks away when not in use
- Side stretch mesh pocket with pass through for over-or-under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Quick-pull drawcord closure and top webbing compression
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Adjustable attachment loops and upper shock locks for trekking poles or ice axe
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management
- NANO CONNECT - Included interior toggles to connect Nano 14 Daypack
- Dimensions: 32 x 77 x 44 cm
- Weight: 2.15 kg
- Maximum load: 20.4 kg
- Volume: 65 L
- PolygieneAntimicrobial technology through permanent effect silver ions.
Quick OverviewThe ideal backpack for trips to the mountains. With very good capacity and adaptability, to guarantee comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.