Gregory Kiro 28L Backpack Black
- External electronic sleeve: zippered access for tablet or laptop storage
- Hydration hanger
- Included rain cover stored in the bottom pocket panel stash
- Perforated and breathable shoulder harness with integrated hose routing and magnetic sternum
- Drylock Bite Valve Buckle
- 3D perforated foam back panel with open mesh for better airflow against the back
- Zippered top pocket with zippered mesh interior and security pocket
- Attachment point for trekking poles and trekking tools with elastic fastening system
- Mesh Stretch side pockets
- Oversized front elastic mesh pocket with secure buckle closure (28L)
- Custom ComfortGrip molded zipper pulls
- 210D Nylon and 420D High Density Nylon body with PFC-free DWR
- 420D High Density Nylon base with PFC-free DWR
- Bluesign Approved Hardware Buckles
- 135D high density lining 50% recycled polyester with PFC-free DWR
- Large pockets on the lower belt: zippered pockets on the lumbar belt for quick access and storage of small items
- Capacity: 28 litres
- Weight: 907 g
- Maximum load weight: 11.3 kg
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewThis backpack features a clean and simple organizational design that keeps all your accessories structured and ready to use. Make the most of all the space this model has to offer.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.