The Gregory Zulu 40L backpack combines volume with contoured lines and adjustable, ventilated Free Float suspension. Its U-zip panel offers easy access to all your gear, while the breathable and adjustable back panel offers exceptional customisation and temperature regulation.
- FreeFloat ventilated suspension with lumbar belt for 3D wrap-around comfort with dynamic flex panels that move with your body's natural movements
- Adjustable torso length with free air and ventilated with moisture wicking mesh
- 3D comfort hip belt with 3D construction for hotspot-free, body-hugging comfort
- Die-cut shoulder harness and sternum strap with integrated safety whistle and hydration clip
- Alloy perimeter frame and fibreglass cross braces for stable load handling
- Rain cover included with zipped pocket to ensure greater organisation
- QuickStow sunglasses system on the shoulder harness for quick, safe and scratch-free access to your sunglasses
- U-zip main opening for open access to main compartment
- Hydration pouch with SpeedClip hydration hanger compatible with Gregory 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included)
- Zipped top pocket with reflective attachment points, key clip and zipped internal security pocket
- Double elastic mesh side pockets with pass-through for top or bottom compression
- Front elasticated mesh pocket with secure buckle closure
- Adjustable attachment loop and upper shock block for trekking poles or an ice axe
- Moulded zip pulls with comfort grip and moulded webbing fasteners for strap management
- Material: Body: 210D Honeycomb Cryptorip HD Nylon & 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 66 x 31.1 cm
- Weight of the waterproof cover: 0,068 kg
- Max. Load: 16 kg
- Volume: 40 L
- Weight: 1.34 kg
Quick OverviewThe Gregory Zulu 40L backpack has the adjustability and ventilation you want, the capacity you need and the style you want. But it's more than just a bag: it's a style statement and an adventure companion that will make even your most challenging day seem like nothing at all.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.