- Capacity: 45 + 10 L
- Back height: 47 cm
- Weight: 1,550 g
- Back: "Butterfly": ergonomic and self-adjustable
- Back fabric: very thin ventilated mesh
- Back structure: aluminium bar (3 mm)
- Front structure: 2 plastic bars (30 mm)
- Waist belt: three configurations: ventilated full belt with two removable zip pockets; 38 mm retractable strap; or fully detached.
- Shoulder straps: padded, aerated fabric. Adjustable for different loads.
- Chest strap: height-adjustable with a whistle
- Extendable and removable lid with an external pocket for keys and internal pocket for documentation
- Accessories: Reinforced side compression straps for carrying skis; 2 axe carriers; 2 lateral pole holders;1 reinforced retractable straps on the bottom of the bag for carrying crampons or a mat; four gear loops on the top for carrying equipment outside the backpack; mini daisy-chain on the front for use as an equipment holder; compression strap on top of the backpack that can be used to hold rope; internal pocket for hydration bladder; two buckles on the back allow the front part to be closed by straps when the lid is removed; retractable helmet holder; front pocket; front zip closure for direct access inside the backpack.
Quick OverviewOne of Grivel's most complete backpacks. It makes it possible to carry all your equipment without having to worry about space.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.