HiGUMS BLOCKS also contains among its ingredients:
- 7% fruit juice, which provides high-fructose carbohydrates (low glycemic index sugar)
- Branched Amino Acids (BCAA: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), necessary to prevent muscle wasting and delay fatigue
- Taurine, intervenes in the transmission of signals at the "neuro-muscular" level, improving the performance of the muscles involved in exercise
- Sodium and potassium, essential electrolytes in muscle performance
- Vitamins, complete the formulation to improve energy efficiency thanks to its participation in the metabolic energy processes (B vitamins and vitamin C)
- Caffeine (only in HiGUMS BLOCKS with caffeine), to enhance performance in athletes who demand 100% training and in competitions. 90mg of caffeine per bag (10 HiGUMS), stimulates the Central Nervous System (CNS) improving muscle work capacity
HiGUMS BLOCKS is the solution for all athletes that require a greater energy intake during the practice of physical exercise, regardless of the intensity and duration, since the possibility of dividing the intake in different takes allows adapting the HiGUMS BLOCKS consumption to the needs of each individual.
Without caffeine: Red Berries
With caffeine: Cola
How to use:
Take during exercise
Toggle the HiGUMS BLOCKS taps with NutriSport GEL and SportDrink
Quick OverviewThe carbohydrates constitute the energetic base of the metabolism, so that they will be a fundamental piece in the diet of the sportsman ... because they act like "fuel" during the practice of exercise being essential in the sport performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.