- Durable and extremely lightweight Paulownia wood core
- Fiberglass joint reinforcement: Resistant without adding unnecessary weight
- Semi-flange in the joint area for weight reduction with constant stability and power transmission
- Race rocker with 250 mm in the tip and 0 mm in the tail
- Simple and easy leather accessory with Quick Race (the notch in the tip is flatter for quick rubber release)
- Top layer: Carbon and aluminum foil
- Reinforcement of the union: Fiberglass
- Core material: Paulownia
- Bottom layer: Fiberglass
- Base: High-speed stone grinding race base
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 148 cm): 109 - 77 - 97
- Turning radius (size 148 cm): 16 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 155 cm): 110 - 77 - 98
- Turning radius (size 155 cm): 17 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 163 cm): 112 - 77 - 99
- Turning radius (size 163 cm): 18 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 170 cm): 112 - 77 - 99
- Turning radius (size 170 cm): 19 m
- Dimension line (width of the ski) (size 177 cm): 113 - 77 - 100
- Turning radius (size 177 cm): 20 m
- Rocker: Rocker tip 250 mm
- Location of the Rocker: Tip
- Design: Glass fibre Toplayer ABS-Semi-Sidewall Fibreglass bottom layer
- Core material: Paulownia Lightcore
- Recommended use: Ascent 75%, descent 25%
- Weight: 950 g
Paulownia is one of the lightest woods in the world. The long fibre structure makes it extremely strong and excellent for lightweight construction where the priority is weight reduction with high stability.
The rocker describes the early rise of the shovel and the tail. All Hagan models are equipped with a state-of-the-art rocker and most are equipped with a tail rocker. The lengths and heights of the rocker create a variable edge length that is targeted for the best possible performance in particular applications. Within Hagan, there are three types of rockers: Race rocker: Point 200 - 250 mm. Tail: 0 mm Rocker tour: Point 200 - 340 mm. Tail: 50- 120 mm. Freeride Rocker: Point 350 - 410 mm. Tail: 140- 210 mm.
Quick OverviewIf, as a sporty skier, you're looking for a ski that lets you twist and turn with your light feet up and down the slopes on your fast training runs, these Hagan skis are the ideal ones.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.