- Materials: polyamide, polyester, EVA, polyurethane, aluminum and high tenacity polyethylene
- Certifications: CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
- The harness is served with a transport bag and protection
- Waist outline: XS (65-71 cm), S (71-77 cm), M (77-84 cm), L (84-92 cm), XL (92-100 cm)
- Thigh contour: XS (48-53 cm), S (48-53 cm), M (52-57 cm), L (55-60 cm), XL (57-62 cm)
- Weight: XS-260g, S-280g, M-300g, L-320g, XL-340g
- Narrow and comfortable belt
- FUSEFRAME technology that allows a thin and flexible belt for a total freedom of movement with a minimum weight
- Elastic leg bands that allow the harness to be held in place at all times
- Flexibility of the connection leg-bridge connection for maximum comfort in climbing
- Two material loops, front, rigid to facilitate putting and removing the carabiner from the tapes
- Two material, rear, flexible rings that allow you to carry the material forward, compatible with carrying the backpack on
- Two loops for CARITOOL tool holders
- A rear ring for a lifting rope
- Reinforced tie points made of high tenacity polyethylene (HDPE) to obtain more resistance to wear due to rope friction
- Belt equipped with a DoubleBack HD buckle, made of forged aluminum, for a good grip and a fluid sliding of the belt for easy and fast regulation
- Robust outer fabric, resistant to abrasion
Quick OverviewIdeal for climbing on a climbing wall or on the wall, it offers freedom of movement with elastic legs that stay in place at all times.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.