- Developed in collaboration with some of the best athletes
- Tests performed for one year to ensure quality
- Made in Italy
- The main composition of the fabric is 68% Nylon and 32% Elastane
- Obtains maximum water repellency while maintaining the degree of breathability within the limits dictated by FINA standards
- Tissue compression can significantly reduce friction in the water while making the body more hydrodynamic, compacting the musculature and reducing soft tissue vibration
- The correct compression of this model helps to delay the creation of lactic acid while maintaining the sensation of movement in the water
- A small drainage panel is positioned in the crotch
- The fabric-like structure of the cut and seams allows for neutral buoyancy and perfect alignment of the body during swimming
- The fabric panels are sewn externally with a high-strength flat seam, leaving the interior in contact with the body free of abrasion and water entry
- The seams are positioned to provide structure for the item itself without overloading the swimmer's body's sensitive points, even in very prolonged exercise
- Waist lace and silicone finishes prevent even the slightest movement of the fabric from the correct position during swimming
- The fabric is very light and long lasting
- Bag included to transport the suit
Quick OverviewThe compression of the material makes the body hydrodynamic by compressing the musculature and decreasing the vibration of the soft parts of the body; significantly reducing friction in the water. The perfect compression of the material in this suit delays the formation of lactic acid while providing freedom and unrestricted movement in the water.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.