- Windproof and waterproof
- Helly Tech Professional
- Ventilation zippers on the back of the thigh
- RECCO Advanced Rescue system
- Articulated tailoring at the rear and knees for improved fit
- Fixed snow gaiters
- 2 hip pockets
- Cargo style pocket with interior beacon loop and gusseted watertight design
- 1 back pockets
- Adjustable waistband with zipper
- YKK AquaGuard waterproof zippers
- Exterior material: 100% Polyester
- Lining material: 100% Polyamide
- Use: cross-country and backcountry skiing, freeride, mountaineering, off-piste skiing and recreational skiing
- Care instructions: before washing, close the hook, loop and zips. Do not iron on the print. Don't soak. Do not use fabric softener. Quickly remove from dryer and tumble dry garment to reactivate the water repellent treatment. Wash with similar colours
Technology developed at the end of the 70s and improved over the years. It is an avalanche rescue system that allows victims to be located through a radar. It consists of two parts: the radar detectors that rescue teams carry and the passive reflectors that don't send out signals and which are incorporated in some jackets, trousers, helmets and even boots. The reflector consists of a small electronic piece that weighs less than four grams with a thin copper antenna and a diode that echoes the signals sent out by detectors. It is covered by a protective rubber outer coating which gives it its well-known long capsule like shape. It is practically indestructible. The reflector does not send out signals, meaning it does not require energy source.
Quick OverviewHelly Hansen offers you this garment to make your days in the snow warm, comfortable and safe.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.