Helly Hansen Verglas Down Hybrid I PrimaLoft Jacket Orange Women
- Material: 100 % Polyamide
- Bluesign approved product
- DWR treatment without PFC
- Hybrid construction
- 60g/m2 Primaloft Silver insulation in hood and shoulder panels
- YKK zips
- 2 front pockets
- 1 inside chest pocket
- Inner flap along the entire length of the front to keep out the wind
- Elasticated sleeve ends with an impeccable finish
- Adjustable bottom
- Hanger loop on the inside of the collar
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation
A high-performance insulation with a full spectrum of functions to cope with the elements. A great warmth-to-weight ratio that means you don't need more volume to keep warm. Absorbs less moisture to keep you dry and warm. Allows the passage moisture to avoid the cold and sweat. Easy to compress for storage in confined spaces or to combine with other garments. It stands out for its unparalleled soft feel and great shape.
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer's safety been taken into account but also other aspects including workplace health, water emissions and air emissions. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewAn incredibly soft and comfortable hybrid jacket that protects you from the elements and keeps you warm.