- Weight: 320 g (M), 350 g (L)
- Measurements: M (54-58 cm), L (60-63 cm)
- Use: competition helmet for adults and youth
Technology and equipment:
- Double In-Mould shell for a perfect fix between the various hard parts of the external shell and the EPS impact absorbing material.
- Helmet with integrated lenses
- Variable lenses that can be adjusted with one hand
- Lenses made from polycarbonate with UV protection
- Zoom Evo Adult fit system that's precise, lightweight and vertically adjustable
- Head perimeter adjustment with half ring
- Exceptional ventilation with 9 air inlets and 16 air outlets connected through internal air channels
- Removable, washable interior pads for a high level of comfort
- Soft straps that are easy to adjust by practical sliders
- Great passive security thanks to the large, bright reflectors
- This lightweight helmet is great for cyclists and sports skateboarders
- With integrated lenses to suit cyclists with glasses
- Rain protector available as accessory
- Bike helmets have a maximum life of 5 years. After this time, the materials start to deteriorate, losing or reducing their ability to adsorb impacts and therefore protect the wearer. For that reason, helmets should be replaced after this time. If the helmet is subjected to an impact, it stops being useful and must be replaced, even if it's useful life isn't over.
Quick OverviewThe Abus In-Vizz Ascent helmet is extremely comfortable, lightweight and ventilated. You can take it for hours without noticing anything in the head and with the peace of mind of being protected and safe at all times.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.