Abus In Vizz Helmet White
- Weight: 305 g (M), 335 g (L)
- Measures: M (54-59), L (60-63)
- Use: helmet for young and adults, professional cyclists and semi-professional road cyclists
Technology and equipment:
- In-Mold manufacturing system for a perfect union of the multiple parts of the rigid outer shell and the impact absorbing material (EPS)
- Helmet with integrated lens system inside the helmet
- Very comfortable lens utilization system that adjusts with one hand
- Lenses constructed of polycarbonate and UV protection
- Zoomlite adjustment system, precise, light and vertically adjustable
- Precise and light adjustment system Zoom SL
- Adjustment of the perimeter of the head via half ring
- Extraordinary ventilation with 11 air inlets and 11 outlets connected by internal air channels
- Removable and washable interior pads with a high level of comfort
- Soft straps easy to adjust thanks to their practical sliders
- Great level of passive safety thanks to its intense and large reflective
- This lightweight helmet is the right answer for cyclists and sports skaters
- With system of integrated lenses in the helmet that adapts to cyclists with glasses
- Rain protector available as an accessory
- Bicycle helmets have a maximum duration of 5 years. After this time the materials that make up its composition deteriorate, losing or reducing the capacity to absorb impacts and compromising, therefore, the user's safety. That is why it is recommended to renew them after this time. In case of having an impact the helmet is no longer useful and must be renewed even if the recommended use time has not been exhausted
Quick Overview“The Abus In Vizz helmet extremely comfortable, lightweight and ventilated. You can take it for hours without noticing anything in the head and with the peace of mind of being protected and safe at all times. It also incorporates a front lens with UV protection integrated in the helmet to avoid the inconvenience caused by wind or insects when driving at high speed.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.