The Anon Rodan Helmet has a moulded shell construction for a lightweight feel and elegant, low-profile fit. The 360º BOA fastening system allows for a quick fit on the go with the turn of a dial, and the magnetic Fidlock buckle on the helmet strap is easy to adjust with one hand, even when you're wearing gloves. Integrated ventilation keeps air circulating so that glasses stay comfortably fog-free all day long. The fleece lining and the ear pads provide warmth and comfort as they are moisture absorbent.
- Weight: 430g
- The lightweight polycarbonate construction fuses the exterior casing with the EPS foam lining for elegant comfort and a low-profile fit.
- Air vents are passively integrated into the helmet to allow fresh air to flow through the front and removes moisture through the back
- The 360º BOA adjustment system has a dial just below the helmet dome which allows for micro-adjustments to fit the circumference of the head for maximum comfort
- The Fidlock pressure buckle is easily managed with one hand, even when you're wearing gloves
- The Expedition fleece lining and the ear pads are low-density, resistant to pilling and moisture absorbent to provide optimal warmth when riding in high temperatures.
- Audio accessory compatible
Built with a redesigned internal spool for routing laces, the dial-it-in system retains its quick, easy and effective lace adjustment. Natural fibre threads provide a more natural flex and feel for all-day comfort. Available in single and dual zone options, the system quickly loosens or tightens with a simple turn of the Boa dial.
Quick OverviewMicro-adjustable, warm fleece lining, and a feeling of lightness.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.