Technical characteristics of Rudy Project Windmax:
- A helmet with two different and interchangeable visors, one for cycling and another for mountain biking.
- Manufactured with the Fibratek Geometry technology, a polymeric structural reinforcement fiber that links the polycarbonate shell to the in-mold body of the helmet, giving it lightness while protecting it.
- Height adjustable retention system that can be activated with one hand, even when moving.
- Ultra-light anti-slip system adjustable in 3 positions to ensure maximum comfort and total safety.
- New Bugstop insect net created with a breathable fabric for better comfort and an absolute fit. Breathable mesh included in the interchangeable, washable and hypoallergenic lining.
- Ventilation through 21 air inlet doors with an internal Freepad lining, ultra breathable, soft and elastic fabric.
- Sizes: SM (54-58 cm), L (59-61 cm)
- Weight: 220 g (size SM), 240 g (size L)
Technological characteristics of Rudy Project Windmax:
- In Mold: This innovative technology allows the injection of polystyrene foam into the mold containing the polycarbonate shell by melting the two components, which allows to make a much more rigid structure, resistant to impacts and extremely light.
- Retention System: The latest evolution of Rudy Project technology: an immersed rotating disc with reinforced sliders, special protective wings and the rear part with transverse perforations for fixing the straps. The precise micrometric adjustment and height adjustment allow a perfect customization of the adjustment and exceptional stability. Adjustable easily, even during use.
- Fybratek Geometry: Innovative ultra-light polymer reinforced structural fiber inserted between the polycarbonate shell and the body in-mold of the helmet to ensure total protection and absolute lightness.
Quick OverviewVery light helmet to practice road or mountain biking.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.