- Use: Triathlon
- Reinforced internal structure: Embedded within the EPS, the skeletal frame has been designed to bind the structure of the helmet together while at possible impact.
- Advanced air channel system: The air channel inside the helmet has been designed for maximum flow. Depending on the riders speed, certain amount of air will travel inside the helmet by the frontal intake vent and through the inner air passage and out to exhaust vent. Optimal circulation of the air through the air channel helps to cool the head while in heated riding condition.
- In-Mold construction: EPS is bonded to the outer polycarbonate shell to have more conformed strength in structure while providing a clean finish to the product.
- Polygiene: All helmets are integrated with special particles of Polygiene Silver Salt (silver chloride). Polygiene is an antimicrobial property, and this natural ingredient has the sufficient ability to eliminate bacteria and fungi growth that cause odour.
- X-Static: Is made by permanently bonding 99.9% metallic silver to the surface of a fibre. It is not a nanotechnology, or a complex chemical formula; X-Static is simply silver. The permanent performance of X-STATIC keeps apparel smelling fresher for longer, even after multiple wear cycles between washings.
- Reflective: HJC values the safety of riders during after-hours, when visibility is limited. Therefore, HJC has applied highly visible reflective adhesives to the helmet. Since the helmet stands considerably high above the road, these adhesives are good way to emit awareness with reflectivity.
- Visor: The visor helps to keep sunlight off of the rider's eyes to avoid visual disruptions.
- Bug Net: Webbed netting is installed on the air ventilated areas to prevent flying insects or foreign materials from entering into the helmet.
- Winter Kit: Winter Kit Option: Detachable Ear Pads / Detachable Visor / Detachable Goggle Mount
- Sizes: XS/S: 54-56 cm, M/L: 57-59 cm, XL/XXL: 60-63 cm
Quick OverviewHJC is only one of very few helmet companies who are facilitated with its own state of the art wind tunnel testing laboratory. This is where ventilation, noise and aerodynamics are measured.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.