The HJC Bellus helmet is their latest road helmet that combines the latest HJC technology with fashionable design. It provides maximum performance in any environment with efficient airflow and aerodynamics. It is the first model to adapt HJC's SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) technology to minimise rotational impact on the brain in the event of an accident.
- Use: Road
- HJC has developed an inner component by adding a special GEL material. The SLID is located inside the helmet to reduce the amount of energy reaching the brain by providing a rotation function
- SELFIT is an automatic self-adjustment system with a revolutionary technology in bicycle helmets
- 5 snap-fit positions provide consistent fit and comfort for different head shapes and sizes
- By replacing the inner padding, it allows cold air to flow around your head and improves your comfort during the ride. The fresh airflow and lightweight helmet improves the fit and provides an excellent riding experience
- HJC's wind tunnel test lab measures air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance
- Drawing on their experience in the design and manufacture of motorbike helmets, HJC's designers and engineers are true experts in aerodynamics and ventilated helmets
- The EPS is bonded to the outer polycarbonate shell to gain strength while providing a clean finish to the product
Quick OverviewThe HJC Bellus helmet is the latest advancement in road helmet technology and design. With features such as the SLID system and SELFIT adjustment, it provides maximum comfort and safety in any environment. Efficient airflow and aerodynamics enhance the driving experience. In addition, its strength and clean finish make it a reliable and stylish choice. Choose the HJC Bellus helmet and enjoy an exceptional riding experience!
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.