- Use: Road
- HJC helmets are tested in the laboratory as well as in 'real-life' to meet the highest quality standards.
- Aerodynamic design, taking advantage of the company's experience in the design and manufacture of motorcycle helmets
- Reinforced internal structure: Embedded within the EPS, the skeleton has been designed to make the helmet more rigid and to ensure that it remains as secure as possible in the event of impact
- In-mold construction for greater strength
- Aesthetic finish
- Advanced air channel system, designed inside the helmet, for maximum flow and optimal air circulation to help cool the head in situations of maximum heat
- Venturi Dynamics technology for maximum ventilation results, the technical adaptation of Bernoulli's principle is adapted to aerodynamic models
- SELFIT is an automatic self-adjusting fitting system which is a revolutionary technology in bicycle helmet fitting.
- CoolPath Technologies allows and excellent ventilation from the inside of the helmet
- Weight: 200 g
- Sizes: S (51-56 cm), M (55-59 cm), L (58-63 cm)
Quick OverviewThanks to its impressive and well-balanced design, the Ibex 2.0 becomes a high-performance helmet for the toughest rides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.