- Use: Road
- Tested in the wind tunnel where ventilation, noise and constant force are measured in a driving situation
- Aerodynamic design, taking advantage of the company's experience in the design and manufacture of motorcycle helmets
- Reinforced internal structure: Embedded within the EPS, the skeleton has been designed to make the helmet more rigid and make it hold as tightly as possible in the event of an impact
- Molded construction for greater strength and aesthetic finish
- Advanced air channel system, designed inside the helmet, for maximum air flow and optimal air circulation to help cool the head in peak heat situations
- Venturi Dynamics technology for maximum ventilation results, the technical adaptation of Bernoulli's principle is adapted to aerodynamic models
- Selfit, a self-adjusting system that automatically and permanently adapts to the head
- CoolPath technology, which allows excellent fresh airflow through the inside of the helmet
- Weight: 200 g
- Sizes: S (51-56 cm), M (55-59 cm), L (58-63 cm)
- Venturi Dynamics
In order to achieve maximum ventilation results, the technical adaptation of Bernoulli's principle is adapted to the aerodynamic models. In motion, the surface flow velocity generally increases as it moves towards the rear of the hull. Through pressure differences, cool air from the front inlet is drawn through the rear port to dissipate internal heat, providing the rider with optimal ventilation and perfect airflow while riding.
- In-Mold construction
The EPS is bonded to the outer polycarbonate shell to gain strength while providing a clean finish to the product.
Quick OverviewThanks to its impressive and well-balanced design, the Ibex 2.0 is a high-performance helmet for the toughest rides. This model features the colours of the Israel Start-Up Nation professional team for the 2021 season.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.