- Use: Road
- Tested in a wind tunnel: HJC is one of the few bike helmet companies who have their own wind tunnel in their laboratory. That's where ventilation, noise and constant strength is measured in a riding scenario.
- Aerodynamic design: Making use of their experience in design and manufacturing of motorbike helmets, the HJC designers and engineers are true experts in aerodynamics and ventilated helmets. To be able to balance shapes and get the best combination of speed and resistance, you need years of understanding and knowledge on air flow.
- Reinforced internal structure: Embedded inside the EPS, the skeleton is designed to make the helmet stronger and keep it fitted as much as possible during impact.
- Advanced air channel system: The air channel is designed inside the helmet for maximum air flow. Depending on the cyclist's speed, a certain amount of air will get into the front ventilation and pass through the inside to the outlet. Optimal air circulation through this channel will help cool the head in maximum heat situations.
- Venturi Dynamics technology: For maximum ventilation, the technical adaptation of the Bernoulli principal is adapted to the aerodynamic models.
- Weight: +/- 220 g
- Sizes: S (51-56 cm), M (55-59 cm), L (58-63 cm)
- Certifications EC EN1078
- KC certified
Quick OverviewTested in a wind tunnel with double mould construction, the HJC Valeco helmet offers protection and comfort.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.