Hooded Jacket Burton Khione 2L Green Lilac Children
The Burton Khione 2L kids' hooded jacket has a parka cut and its waterproof, breathable shell keeps the weather out. Snow features like waist gaiters and lined pockets make all the difference in keeping you comfortable all season long. Plenty of pockets keep important things organised, so you always know where your pass is and your phone is always warm and safe. Zip up, put on the hood and enjoy the ride. The Room-To-Grow system means you get more than one season of it.
- The regular fit is adequate: Neither too tight nor too loose
- DRYRIDE two-layer [10,000mm/5,000g] polyester stretch fabric is highly breathable, waterproof and quick-drying; PFC-free DWR coating
- It offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents improve breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [200g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a very comfortable feel and low-volume warmth that boosts warmth and dries quickly. It is bluesign approved and has more than 90% recycled fibres for durability and easy care.
- Attached Contour hood with helmet compatible drop construction; Pit Zip vents; interior mesh flush pocket; elasticated hood gaiter with crown adjustment; chafe-free chin protector
- Ergonomic, water-repellent gaiter with jacket-pant interface; Room-to-Grow system extends sleeve length by 2.5 cm to accommodate stretching; Adjustable cuffs
- Glove loops; Ticket ring; Hem tape with pocket access
- Chest pocket with snap closure, hand warmer pocket with snap closure, thermal pocket with media port, zipped microfibre hand warmer pockets and zipped sleeve pass-through pocket
Thermocore is known to be a smaller volume insulating material that has an amazing heat generating capacity. Burton strategically places this insulation in varying degrees between the arms, body and pants of their products to increase mobility and maintain protection from the cold. This ensures you get the insulation you need, in the areas you need it, without adding extra bulk. Thermocore is Burton's insulation in most of their technical outerwear and is used in various weights, depending on the intended use of the garment.
It is Burton's benchmark technology in terms of waterproofing and breathability found in all of their outerwear. The way to measure waterproofing is with a mm rating, and essentially, the higher the number, the more waterproof something is. What you will find in a DryRide product is a minimum of 10,000 mm. The benefit of DryRide is the confidence that you will stay dry. Whether it's raining or snowing, with DryRide you know you'll be protected.
The bluesign certificate is more than just an ecolabel. Due to the holistic approach of this industry standard, not only the safety of the end consumer has been taken into account, but also other aspects, including occupational health, emissions to water and emissions to air. As well as these important aspects, the principle to conserve resources plays a greater role within the Bluesign certificate. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire chain of production only contains components and only uses processes that are respectful to people and to the environment.
Quick OverviewKeeping warm keeps children in the mountains. The Burton Khione jacket provides extra insulation for cold and stormy days.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.