Hooded Jacket Ternua Terranova 3.0 Black
- SHELLTEC ACTIVE FLEX exterior material with PFC FREE water-repellent treatment, free from fluorcarbonates and made from 30 recycled plastic bottles
- Water column: 20.000 mm/24h
- Breathability: 20.000 gr/m2/24h
- MICROSHELL interior lining, ultra-light recycled polyester
- 200 gr of premium recycled goose downs with 700 CUINS Fill Power. (Maximum insulation and thermal capacity at minimum weight)
- Controlled European origin and full-traceability of origin.
- Totally sustainable washing, sterilization and selection processes
- High abrasion resistance
- All seams are thermal-sealed
- Hood with semi-rigid visor and 3D fit, using the COHAESIVETM easy-fit system
- YKK VT8 water-repellent front zipped pockets
- Two-way front zip opening according to the needs of the moment or activity
- Thermal-sealed pockets, cuffs, hems and collar
- Button adjustment on the cuffs
- Super soft and warm micro-fleece lined hand pockets
- Interior zip pocket for wallet or phone
- BLUESIGN certified materials
- Microshell fabric
Microshell technical fabric is developed upon a foundation of ultra-thin synthetic microfibres, creating an ultra-light, highly-breathable, windproof material. Contains a PFC-free water-repellent treatment (Fluorocarbonates). It is also resistant to feather and fibre fillings.
- Shelltec fabric
Microfilament structure (65% recycled polyamide from fishing nets and 35% elastane) multi-elastic (4-way stretch) offers good thermal insulation, breathability and sweat wicking. The elastic fabric improves freedom of movement and also provides good insulation and thermal regulation for colder days.- bluesign
The Bluesign certificate goes a step beyond being an eco-label. Due to the global focus on industrial standards, not only has the final consumer’s safety been taken into account, but also other aspects, including workplace health, and water and air emissions. As well as these crucial aspects, the principle of conserving resources is also an essential element of the bluesign certification. The independent bluesign certificate guarantees that the entire production chain uses only components and carries out processes that are harmless to people and the environment.
Quick OverviewThe Ternua Terranova 3.0 Hooded Jacket is the maximum expression of sustainability and performance of the WHALES SPIRIT line.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.