- Minimalist design features clean lines, simple shapes and an open frame for an attractive, simple aesthetic that fits into virtually any space
- One-touch run control starts and stops workouts at the touch of a button
- Advanced Bluetooth connects accessories such as heart rate straps and syncs workout data to popular fitness apps
- Intuitive console clearly displays essential workout data for an optimized exercise experience
- Circular handrails provide support for users of all sizes
- Angled side rails provide comfortable support during HIIT rest intervals
- Forward-slanting chassis design creates ample space for intense sprints
- Contact grips provide fast and accurate heart rate information
- Integrated wheels offer ease of transport
Technical specifications of the belt:
- Running Surface: 140 x 53 cm / 55" x 21" / 140 x 53 cm
- Damping system: Variable response damping
- Incline range: 0 – 12%
- Speed range: 0.8 - 20 km/h / 0.5 - 12 mph
- Extras: One-touch run control, Crystal-clear display panel, Energy Saver Mode
- Drive unit: 3.0 HP Johnson Drive System
- Measurements: 183 x 89 x 144 cm / 72" x 35" x 57" / 183 x 89 x 144 cm
- Dimensions when folded: 103 x 89 x 169 cm / 41" x 35" x 67" / 183 x 89 x 144 cm
- Weight: 93 kg / 205 lbs
- Maximum user weight: 159 kg / 350 lbs
Technical specifications of the console:
- Screen: Three LED windows with multiple colours
- Data: Time, distance, inclination, speed, calories, heart rate
- Programmes: Pulse Train (Pulse 1, Pulse 2, Pulse 3, Pulse 4), Calories (300k, 500k, 700k), Interval (Speed Interval, Peak Interval), Performance (Weight Loss), Heart Rate (Target HR, % Target HR), Steps (5000, 10000), Distance (1k, 5k, 10k), Custom (Custom 1) FitDisplay application: Pace, Competition, Sprint 8, Virtual Active, Distance Target, Speed Target, Calorie Target, Heart Rate Target, Intervals, Manual
- Training: Compatible with the FitDisplay app and other popular fitness apps
-Heart rate: Contact grips and Bluetooth FC
Quick OverviewExclusive Pulse Train programming uses your heart rate and the universal language of colour to keep you motivated and on track toward your goals.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.