Icebreaker 260 Tech Long Sleeve Base Layer Top Black
The main fabric is merino wool which comes from Merino sheep. These, unlike ordinary sheep, have adapted to survive the scorching summers and icy winters of New Zealand's rugged Southern Alps. They can survive these extremes because of the incredible natural engineering of their wool. Super light and breathable in summer, it keeps them cool at temperatures up to +30ºC. In winter, they acquire an extra layer of wool on their base layer that protects them against temperatures that plummet to -10ºC. Simple, efficient, ingenious. All of Icebreaker's merino wool garments guarantee exceptional lightness, breathability and warmth.
- Embroidered logo
- Slim fit
- Raglan sleeves
- Perfect for hiking and snow sports
- Flatlock seams to reduce skin irritation
- Underarm reinforcement that improves comfort and mobility
- Back length: 75.4cm (size L)
- Weight: 320g (size L)
- 100% merino wool
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water. Wash with similar colours Do not use fabric softeners. Do up all zips for washing and drying. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry outdoors in the shade. Do not iron prints, adornments or accessories. Do not dry clean
Features common to all Icebreaker garments:
- Temperature control: Merino wool retains body temperature and is warm in cold climates, but also has the ability to maintain coolness in more temperate climates.
- Perspiration: the materials absorb and release vapour to prevent excess heat and body moisture.
- UV protection: additional protection against the sun's harmful rays thanks to merino wool's natural qualities.
- Odour prevention: merino wool is naturally antibacterial.
Quick OverviewEnjoy time in the snowy mountains wearing this t-shirt, and benefit from the highest levels of comfort and warmth.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.