Icebreaker 260 Zone Crewe Long Sleeve Base Layer Top Blue Dark Blue
- Thumb loops keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeves for greater mobility
- Underarm gusset for mobility and comfort
- Flat seams to avoid friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- High back stitch from shoulder to hem: 79 cm in size L
- Material: Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% Elastane, Panels: 100% Merino Wool, Buttonhole: 98% Merino Wool, 1% Spandex, 1% Nylon
Features common to all Icebreaker garments:
- Temperature control: Merino wool retains body temperature and is warm in cold climates, but also has the ability to maintain coolness in more temperate climates.
- Perspiration: the materials absorb and release vapour to prevent excess heat and body moisture.
- UV protection: additional protection against the sun's harmful rays thanks to merino wool's natural qualities.
- Odour prevention: merino wool is naturally antibacterial.
- BodyFitZone: features breathable zones for high-intensity activity. It is a natural temperature regulating technology and is designed to trap heat where it is needed and release it when working at high intensities.
- Merino Wool:
Merino wool is one of the most appreciated fabrics for its quality and characteristics. Merino wool is obtained mainly from Merino sheep originating in New Zealand. This breed of sheep is found in many corners of the world, however the wool is recovered from the natural sheep of that country. The difference between these Merino sheep and those from the rest of the world is the skin, which is thicker to protect against extreme weather conditions. Due to the fineness of the fibre, Merino wool is much more pleasant on the skin. Sometimes the wide fibre diameter of regular wool irritates dead skin cells, while Merino wool creates the opposite effect. Which is why Merino wool is much less irritating. Wearing Merino wool sportswear guarantees outdoor sports enthusiasts a soft and comfortable skin feel, while at the same time being warm and lightweight, a very important feature for someone who is constantly on the move.
Quick OverviewWith this T-shirt you can do all the movements thanks to its fabric, and you can also take it with you wherever you go thanks to BodyFitZone technology.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.