- Weight: 200 g
- Compatibility of the rope: Simple strings (optimized for diameters between 8.9 and 10.5 mm)
- Materials: aluminum side plates, brake pad and stainless steel reinforcement plate, and reinforced nylon grip
- Certifications: CE EN 15151, UIAA
- Warranty: 3 years
- Insurer with assisted braking for sport climbing on the wall and on the climbing wall, for all climbers: Gesture identical to a classic securing system: the securing is carried out with both hands on the rope. The arrest of the fall is made by squeezing the free end with your hand. It can be used with all single strings and is optimized for diameters between 8.9 and 10.5 mm. Installation diagrams of the rope engraved on the insurer (inside and outside). Great durability, for intensive uses, thanks to the stainless steel reinforcement plate.
- Very progressive control of the circulation of the rope, which offers exceptional comfort during the descent.
- Especially suitable for learning: Antipanic handle: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the panic function activates and stops the descent. Selection of the mode of securing, climbing on pulley or climbing first, thanks to the selection button: the way of securing on a pulley facilitates the recovery of rope and offers a more comfortable securing. Possible blocking of the securing modes.
* This item does not accept returns, except if the product is defective.
Quick OverviewPetzl has a wide selection of original and innovative descenders and insurers for all vertical terrain practices. Speleology, mountaineering, long itineraries, sports climbing, canyoning: to each discipline, its specific device.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.