The Intex Easy Set 3.077 litre inflatable pool + purifier offer a very comfortable and economical option to enjoy and cool off in summer. It has a canvas made up of 3 laminated layers: an inner polyester mesh and 2 outer PVC layers, which together provide strength and durability. In addition, is characterised by its easy assembly and installation, designed as a single piece, so they do not need rigid structures to maintain their shape. The purifier is incorporated to help keep the water sparkling.
- The Easy Set inflatable pool with a diameter of 305 cm and a height of 61 cm ideal for the garden, patio or terrace
- Blue tarpaulin made of three laminated layers of PVC-Polyester
- Canvas with a thickness of 0.58 mm on the walls, 0.50 mm on the base and 0.36 mm on the inflatable ring
- Exclusive Hydro Aeration Technology system helps improve filtration and increases water purity
- Drain plug connectable to a garden hose (not included), to drain in the most appropriate area of your garden away from the house
- Capacity for 3,077 litres
- It has 32 mm connections for connecting a compatible scrubber
- Water height: 45 cm
- Recommended for 3 persons and over 6 years of age
- Assembly time: 10 minutes
- Recommended minimum pool space: 4.05 x 4.05 metres
- Minimum recommended space for the purifier 0.70 x 0.70 metres
- Weight of the box: 10.3 Kg
- 1,250 litres/hour cartridge filter with H type filter
- Instruction manual
Use and maintenance:
- It is recommended to place it on a firm, smooth, level and stable surface
- For storage, wait until it is completely dry and then fold it up compactly so that it takes up as little space as possible
- Cartridge filter systems need to change their filters every two weeks
- To keep the pool water clean you need chlorine tablets and a dispenser that dissolves it according to the need of the water. In addition to a pH meter that will help to measure the acidity and alkalinity of the water
Quick OverviewGet ready to make a splash this summer with the Intex Easy Set pool! With its durable 3-layer tarpaulin and 3,077 litre capacity, it's the perfect way to cool off and enjoy the sun. And it's easy to assemble and disassemble, so you can set it up anywhere, anytime.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.