The Intex Prism Frame 4,485 litre pool is made up of a three-layer PVC-polyester canvas of the highest quality and 10 tubular supports coated with epoxy paint to prevent rust and corrosion. The inner wall simulates gresite, while the outer wall is in a soft and elegant grey tone. It has a connection for a 32 mm filter (not included). It also incorporates a drain plug with garden hose connection (not included) to ensure easy drainage away from the house.
A completely level surface is required for the installation of the pool. Assembly time is approximately 30 minutes and does not require the use of tools. The product includes an instruction manual and a DVD with tutorial.
- The Prism Frame round tubular pool with a diameter of 305 cm and a height of 76 cm is ideal for your garden, patio or terrace at home
- Tarpaulin designed in light grey on the outside and gresite on the inside, made of three laminated layers of PVC-Polyester
- Drain plug connectable to a garden hose (not included), to drain in the most appropriate area of your garden away from the house
- Capacity for 4,485 litres
- It has 32 mm connections for connecting a compatible scrubber
- Recommended for 4 persons over 6 years of age
- Assembly time: 30 minutes
- Recommended minimum pool space: 4.05 x 4.05 metres
- Weight of the box: 17.1 Kg
Use and maintenance:
- It is recommended to install the pool on a firm, smooth, level and stable surface
- For storage, wait until the tarpaulin is completely dry and then fold it up compactly so that it takes up as little space as possible
- To keep the pool water clean you need chlorine tablets and a dispenser that dissolves it according to the need of the water. In addition to a pH meter that will help to measure the acidity and alkalinity of the water
- A maintenance kit is recommended, including accessories such as a pool cleaner and a leaf catcher
Quick OverviewEnjoy endless summer fun with the Intex Prism Frame pool! With its 3-layered canvas and 10 epoxy coated supports, this pool is built to last. Experience luxurious comfort in your own backyard, with its inner wall simulating tiles and the outer wall with a soft grey finish.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.