- During sports activity the body uses energy, losing liquids and mineral salts through sweat. Therefore, good hydration is essential in improving sports performance.
- The Isostar Hydrate & Perform formula offers an optimal mineral energy complex that improves sports performance.
- Enriched in Calcium, Magnesium and Vitamin B1, elements that facilitate muscle function and energy absorption.
- It has optimum Sodium and Potassium levels.
560g tub = 7 litres of isotonic drink with electrolytes.
Two flavours: Lemon.
- Take the recommended amount (40g) of powder with the aid of the dispenser (inside the canister), pour it into a canister and mix it with 500 ml of water until you get the ISOSTAR isotonic drink.
- Drink immediately before starting exercise (150 ml). During physical activity drink 150-250 ml every 15 or 20 minutes. Also drink after sports activity for a faster recovery (150 ml).
- Ideal for intense or prolonged workouts and recommended during sports when it is hot.
Sucrose, glucose syrup, acid: citric acid, sodium citrate, maltodextrins, natural orange flavourings and other natural flavourings, calcium phosphate, magnesium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, dye: beta-carotene , vitamin B1.
* In the lemon flavour, natural lemon flavourings.
Nutritional values per 100 g / per 500 ml (40 g drink)
* RDA per
500 ml Per 100 ml (8g) * RDA per 100 ml
Energy value 1590 kJ 374 kcal / 636 kJ 150 kcal
Proteins 0 g / 0 g
Carbohydrates 88 g / 35.2 g
of which sugars 70 g / 28 g
Fats 0 g / 0 g
Of which saturated 0 g / 0 g
Fibre 0 g / 0 g
Sodium 0.86 g / 0.34 g
Calcium 380 mg / 152 mg
Magnesium 160 mg / 64 mg
Vitamin B1 0.6 mg / 0.24 mg
Energy distribution (%): 94 Carbohydrates.
Net weight: 560 g = 7 litres of liquid product.
Quick Overview“The Hydrate & Perform powder range allows up to 7 litres of isotonic drink with the optimum amount of carbohydrates and mineral salts for optimal hydration and improved performance.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.