carbon: 15.1 g / 100 ml. Provides the necessary energy for long sports
- Energetic and isotonic drink that, thanks to its particular composition rich in complex carbohydrates of low osmolality and progressive absorption, allows a very high contribution in carbohydrates to respond to the needs derived from long-term sports practice.
- During the effort the body consumes glucose to transform it into the mechanical energy necessary to the effort we are making. For this reason it is important that in long-term sports the body receives a progressively assimilable carbohydrate supplement.
- With a regular consumption of Isostar Long Energy, high energy availability can be maintained in long-term sports, from start to finish.
Dust pot: 790 g = 5 liters
Blood orange flavor.
- Take the recommended amount (79 g) of powder with the help of a spoon (7 tablespoons or 14 tablespoons of dessert). Pour it in a drum and mix it with water until you get 500ml of liquid Isostar Long Energy. It is important to respect this proportion so that the resulting beverage is isotonic. If more concentrated is prepared, a hypertonic beverage results.
- Drink immediately before the effort. During physical activity drink 150 ml-250 ml every 15 or 20 minutes. Drink also after the sports activity to favor the restoration of reserves.
Maltodextrins, sugar, dyes: beet red and Beta-carotene, acidifier: citric acid, aroma, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, vitamins C, E and B1.
Analytical composition per 100 g / per 500 ml (79 g of powder)
Energy value 1638 kJ 385 kcal / 1294 kJ 304 kcal
Proteins 0 g / 0 g
Carbohydrates 95.5 g / 75.4 g
of which sugars 26 g / 20.5 g
Greases 0 g / 0 g
Of which saturated 0 g / 0 g
Fiber food 0 g / 0 g
Sodium 0.20 g / 0.16 g
Vitamin C 48 mg / 38 mg
Vitamin E 7.5 mg / 5.9 mg
Vitamin B1 0.95 mg / 0.75 mg
Energy distribution: 99% Carbohydrates.
Net weight: 790 = 5 liters of liquid product.
Quick OverviewIsotonic drink rich in carbohydrates that provides more energy than the usual Isostar drink. Especially indicated for prolonged efforts of more than two hours.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.