- Panoramic view
- Air Link Temple system: this elastomer shock absorber insert fitted at the end of the temple makes the glasses lighter and more comfortable
- Grip Tech: exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Front Venting: Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape
- Structured frame and lens with Full Venting system to provide full air circulation and prevent fogging
- 3D Nose Fit Special nose-pads that are adjustable in every direction so that glasses fit every type of nose shape and ensure unbeatable hold in all conditions
- Antifog treatment to avoid build up of condensation and ensure maximum longevity
- Anti-reflective coating to improve eye comfort and eliminate reflective glare
- Darkened to accentuate visible light filtration when necessary
- Julbo Flash finish to improve filtration of visible light using a mirror effect on the lens
- Waterproof, making sure that water runs off to avoid condensation forming and thus improving vision
- Resistant to oils which helps prevent finger prints, making cleaning easier and promoting the run off of water from the lens
- RX Clip
This technology was designed for users who have problems with wearing contact lenses. Julbo has designed a clip that adapts to sunglasses with this technology: Opticlip. This accessory provides users who wear glasses with comfortable vision. The compatible Julbo ranges are the following: Aero, Aerolite, Race 2.0, Venturi, Aerospeed and Breeze.
Quick OverviewThese sunglasses are designed for speed and physical activity. Their lightweight nature and great ventilation mean that you can maintain performance and feel comfortable, whether that's running or cycling.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.