- Adjustable Air Flow: Venting can be regulated to suit conditions and use.
- Adjustable fit: The size can be precisely adjusted
- In-Mould Shell: Ultra-light injected EPS casing covered with a polycarbonate sheet (thickness 0.3 mm). The EPS shell absorbs and distributes impact, while the polycarbonate cover protects the EPS and provides scratch resistance.
- Magnetic clasp: The helmet strap is easily fastened by means of a magnetic Fidlock
- OTG compatible: Visor that fits prescription glasses
- Removable earmuffs: earmuffs can be removed
- REACTIV Photochromic Display
- Anti-fog Coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Ventilated visor: Three ventilation channels prevent fogging of goggles, even when things get hot.
- One size: 54-58 cm
- Photochromic screen (cat. 2 to 4 - visible light transmission rate: from 7% to 40%) which adapts very quickly to changes in brightness (in 22 s) This screen is the most versatile and covers the largest photochromic range in the entire range of Julbo screens
- Anti-fog treatment on the inner side
- Super High Reactive (SHR) technology: high speed of activation and deactivation. CAT. 2 to 4 in 22 s
- Sun protection: Photochromic
- VLT (visibility light transmission)): 7%- 40%
- Material: TRIVEX
IMPORTANT: To select the right size of ski helmet, measure around your head. You must measure using a measuring tape, wrapping around your head just above your ears and eyebrows.
Quick OverviewThis snow helmet offers a vast amount of new features such as its integrated photochromic lens.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.