- Frame Colour: Translucent Black
- Lens model: Spectron 3
- Light Transmission: 13%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Base Lens Colour: Red
- Lens category: 3
- Recommended use: Sport, Casual
- 3D Fit Nose: With their nose pads that adjust to all angles, the glasses adapt to all types of bridge to offer impeccable support in all
- Wide wrap-around shape: Wrap-around profile to combine protection and good vision
- Full Venting: Highly ventilated structure of the glasses that allow total air circulation, thus preventing the formation of fogging
- Grip Tech: exclusive soft comfort material on the temples, non-stick to the hair, which guarantees absolute grip and comfort
- Adjustable rods: The rod is assembled so that the end of the rod can be adjusted to fit perfectly to a helmet, cap or hat
- Lens height: 45 mm
- Distance: 17 mm
- Rod length: 135 mm
- Base: 8 mm
- Hinges: Non
- Size: 68 mm
- Net weight: 26 g
- Grip Tech temples
Exclusive soft material on the rods, non-stick to the hair, which guarantees absolute support and comfort.
- 3D Fit Nose
With their nose pads that adjust to all angles, the glasses adapt to all types of bridge to offer impeccable support in all circumstances.
- Spectron Lenses
Polycarbonate lenses that combine clarity, versatility and impact resistance. They are available with polarization, multiple base colours and flash.
Quick OverviewDesigned to perform at their best, the Outline reflect Julbo's know-how in terms of technicality and elegance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.