Julbo Renegade black red sunglasses with Zebra Light Fire photochromic mirrored lenses
- Wrap-around design that combines protection and perfect vision
- Wraparound curved temples guaranteeing great grip on the face when making sudden and repeated movements
- Exclusive Grip Tech material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, providing good grip and comfort
- Bridge with flexible insert and Nose Grip with shock-absorption for impacts
- Antifog treatment to avoid build up of condensation and ensure maximum durability
- Anti-reflective coating to improve eye comfort and eliminate reflective glare
- Tint to accentuate visible light filtration when necessary
- Julbo Flash finish to improve filtration of visible light using a mirror effect on the lens.
- Waterproof, making sure that water runs off to avoid condensation forming and thus improving vision
- Resistant to oils which helps prevent finger prints, making cleaning easier and promoting the run off of water from the lens
- RX Trem
Sunglasses with this technology provide a better angle of vision without creating distortions. This lenses have a special colouring and are photochromically treated and polarised to improve their durability and provide the highest resistance possible. In addition, the lenses are treated throughout, rather than just being coated, which means that the effects will last as long as the glasses. By treating the entire lens, it means that adding extra chemicals or coatings that would increase the weight of the glasses can be avoided.
Quick Overview“Don't let the urban look of the Renegade sunglasses fool you - they have everything you need to take them on a mountain adventure.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.