The Trek glasses incorporate removable protectors that block the lateral rays in areas of strong reverberation such as glaciers or desert, offer perfect ventilation and have Sweat Blocker anti-sweat foam inserts. During an intense effort the Julbo glasses are able to offer an ergonomic adaptation and optimal grip with the Flex Nose and the adjustable rods at 360 °.
- Total coverage: optimal protection against solar radiation in extreme conditions
- Removable protectors: lateral protection against light radiation
- Optical clip: possibility of mounting the optical clip to change from sunglasses to graduated in a single click
- 360 ° adjustable rods: the ends of the rods are oriented in all directions; under a helmet, a hat or with the head uncovered, the glasses will be subject
- Front Venting: natural flow of frontal ventilation by cutting the lenses
- Full Venting: very ventilated structure of the glasses that allows a total circulation of the air that prevents the formation of fog
- Flex Nose bridge: material and sculpted adherent for optimal support and adjustable bridge for a perfect morphological adaptation
- Sweat Blocker: insert of anti-sweat foam, which blocks any drop
- Fixation to be able to hook a cord
- Spectron 4 lenses with flash + anti-reflective treatment
Quick OverviewThe Julbo Trek are glasses that allow an optimal fit thanks to its adjustable 360 ??° rods and its Flex Nose bridge with adhesive material.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.