- Frame Colour: Carbon
- Lens model: REACTIV Photochromic Performance High Contrast
- Light Transmission: 72% - 13%
- Light conditions: Variable conditions (low light to bright light)
- Base Lens Colour: Red
- Lens category: 1 - 3
- Recommended use: Nordic skiing, MTB
- NTS: Non Temperature Sensitive. Lens darkens or lightens regardless of temperature
- Oleophobic (Outer side)
- 3D Fit Nose
- Carbon Frame: 100 % carbon bar that guarantees maximum stability of the glasses
- Comfort fit with helmet: Stems designed to ensure a good hold with total comfort, even with a helmet
- Full Venting: Highly ventilated structure of the glasses that allow total air circulation, thus preventing the formation of fogging
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the rods, non-stick to the hair, which guarantees absolute support and comfort
- Adjustable rods: The rods are assembled for a precise fit to ensure a perfect and durable hold that is maintained during outings
- Panoramic view: Large lens surface for maximum field of view
- Base: 6
- Bridge length: 14 mm
- Rod length: 130 mm
- Weight: 27 g
- Grip Tech temples
Exclusive soft material on the rods, non-stick to the hair, which guarantees absolute support and comfort.
- Adjustable rods
The rods are assembled for a precise fit to ensure a perfect and long-lasting hold. The support is maintained during outings.
- 3D Fit Nose
With their nose pads that adjust to all angles, the glasses adapt to all types of bridge to offer impeccable support in all circumstances.
- REACTIV Photochromic Lenses
Designed for daring athletes on extreme terrain, the REACTIV range comes in several versions to meet every need and every athlete. The lenses react instantly to ambient brightness, adapting vision to light and weather conditions. They are moulded at low temperature, allowing the photochromic pigments, embedded in the mass, to spread evenly to provide guaranteed lifetime photochromism and outstanding visual clarity.
Quick OverviewLimited edition of Julbo Ultimate glasses in collaboration with Olympic champion Martin Fourcade, with a superior lightness thanks to their carbon fiber construction.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.