Zebra Light lenses are photochromic, so they are cured or lightened depending on the light intensity, with a protection index of 1 to 3 and a visible transmission rate of 16% to 80%. They incorporate an exceptional anti-fog treatment, without condensation and maximum longevity, and an external oleophobic treatment that prevents dirt and favors the sliding of the water.
- Panoramic shape: large lens area for a maximum field of vision
- Curved wrapping rods: profile that ensures a better grip on the face in case of sudden and repeated movements
- Grip Tech: exclusive soft comfort material on the temples, non-stick to the hair, which guarantees absolute support and comfort
- Full Venting: very ventilated structure of the glasses that allows a total circulation of the air that prevents the formation of fog
- 3D Fit Nose: platelets that adjust to all angles to allow the glasses to adapt to all types of bridge and thus offer an irreproachable hold in any circumstance
- Photochromic lenses: darken or lighten depending on the light intensity and at any temperature
- Exceptional anti-fog treatment: no condensation, maximum longevity
- External oleophobic treatment: prevents dirt and favors the sliding of water
- Brown color: accents the reliefs
- Possibility of mounting prescription lenses
Quick OverviewThese stylish Julbo glasses incorporate 3D Fit Nose, a platelet that adapts to all types of bridges to offer a perfect support in any circumstance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.