- Hybridtech: The side wall section gives the ski precision, power and edge grip, while the covered region reduces weight shift and increases overall durability
- Correct Flex: Eliminates the overly stiff mid-section typically found in shorter skis, giving a smooth look
- BioFlex-Konic construction uses two different densities of wood for light and easy driving
- Speed Rocker uses the least amount of rocker at the tip with traditional camber
- Includes ER3 10 Compact Quikclik bindings
- Level: Intermediate
- Peak line: 122 mm
- Skate line: 76 mm
- Tail line: 103 mm
- Rocker Type: Speed Rocker
- Rocker: Camber Tip Rocker
- BioFlex-Konic construction
- Bindings: ERC 11 TCx Llight Quikclik
- Llight Quikclik fastening system
- Range of DIN values: 1 to 11
- Recommended weight between 30 and 90 kg
- Aspen and Mapel Wood Core
- Turning radius size 149: 14 m
- Weight: size 149: 4900 g
Mixture of a side wall construction under the base with a cap type construction at the ends. The side wall section gives the ski precision, power and edge grip, while the covered regions reduce the weight of the swing and increase overall durability.
- Correct Flex:
It eliminates the overly rigid mid-section typically found in shorter skis, giving a smooth, consistent bending profile optimized in all sizes from the longest to the shortest.
- Bio-Flex Konic
Developed around women's specific biomechanical attributes and optimized for snow performance; the Biochemical construction places dense, heavy materials directly over the edges with lighter materials in the center of the ski to increase accuracy and stability while retaining a large sweet spot.
- Speed Rocker:
Full camber with a low tip for maximum edge contact.
Quick OverviewThe Anthem 76 are women's alpine skis developed by K2. They allow you to evolve on all the tracks of the resort by varying the rhythms and curves according to your desires.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.