- Includes MXCell 12 TCx bindings : designed for maximum power transmission between the ski and the boot with the XCell Piston technology toe cap to keep the boot centered during quick jolts
- PowerWall: power transfer is dramatically improved with large ABS side walls that are laminated and bagged inside the wood core
- Carbon I-Beam: Carbon runs from tip to tail along the center of the ski, with an optimal shape to provide stability and precision throughout the turn
- Dark Matter Damping: high-tech damping system to improve edge contact in hard, firm snow
- Speed Rocker: Full camber with a low tip for maximum edge contact
- Aspen Veneer Core - Lightweight and strong, the perfect material for all cores
- Level: Advanced
- Peak line: 118 mm
- Skate line: 74 mm
- Tail line: 104 mm
- Rocker Type: Speed Rocker
- Rocker: Camber Tip Rocker
- Carbon I-Beam Construction
- Bindings: MXCell 12 TCx
- XCell Piston binding System
- Aspen and Mapel Wood Core
- Turning radius size 175: 18.1 m
- Speed Rocker:
Full camber with a low tip for maximum edge contact.
- Aspen Veneer Core
Light and strong, the perfect material for all cores.
- Dark Matter Damping:
High-tech shock absorber system to improve edge contact in hard, firm snow to improve edge contact in hard, firm snow. It is called Dark Matter Damping, a process in which a polymer damper is sandwiched between two layers of high modulus carbon and strategically placed along the edge of the ski. While your understanding of the outer reaches of our celestial sphere may be limited, DMD is a much simpler construction: better grip and edge control. And with more grip and control, you can push faster, harder and turn more than ever before. Get ready for take-off, it's time to get angry.
- Carbon I-Beam:
The Carbon runs from tip to tail along the center of the ski, with an optimal shape to provide stability and precision throughout the turn.
Power transfer is dramatically improved with large ABS side walls that are laminated and bagged inside the wood core in the center of the ski. With the side wall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from the skier to the edge of the ski is direct and precise.
Quick OverviewThe K2 Disruption MTI skis are designed to be the ideal choice for advanced level riders or ski professionals who practise racing and piste sessions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.