- Full lining: This washable full lining comfortably wraps around your head so that the K2 helmet fits snugly around the shape of your skull
- Hard shell construction: Hard shells are built to last and retain their original appearance independently
- Matrix Active Dual Ventilation: Front inlets allow air to circulate between the helmet shell and the skull
- Certified for the European safety standards for bicycles and skateboards (EN1076)
- K2 Dialed adjustment system: This system allows the helmet to be adapted to each person's head
- Ski and snowboard helmet certificate: ASTM F2040 & EN1077 (Class B)
- Compatible with audio headphones
- Integrates MIPS technology
- Weight: 430 g
- MIPS system:
A technology of Swedish origin that offers protection against side impacts on the head. It consists of a low-friction plate located between the shell and the helmet pads that, in the event of an impact, will allow the helmet to rotate around the head and reduce the impact of the impact energy. In this way, it minimizes injuries and damage to the brain.
Quick OverviewThis top-of-the-line K2 helmet provides everything you need on the slopes and for your freerides.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.