- Titanal Y-Beam: Offers precision in the front of the ski, power under the feet and stability in the tail
- Power transfer is dramatically improved with large ABS side walls that are laminated and bagged inside the wood core in the center of the ski
- Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically improved with ABS side walls
- All Terrain Rocker: Off-road rocker skis have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility
- Maple core: Strong, resistant and dense wood that absorbs impacts
- Aspen core: Light and strong, excellent versatile material
- Level: Advanced
- Peak line: 138 mm
- Skate line: 99 mm
- Tail line: 124 mm
- Type of rocker: Tip Tail Rocker
- Core material: Maple, Titanal, Poplar
- Covering material: Carbon
- Turning radius size 170: 15.4 m
- Turning radius size 177: 16.9 m
- Turning radius size 184: 18.5 m
- Turning radius size 191: 20.2 m
- Weight: size 170: 3800 g
- Weight: size 177: 4000 g
- Weight: size 184: 4350 g
- Weight: size 191: 4650 g
- Titanal Y-Beam:
It offers precision in the front of the ski, power under the feet and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the manoeuvrability and drift control needed for freeriding. The precision Y-shaped cutting head alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced and uniform flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner along the length of the ski.
Power transfer is dramatically improved with large ABS side walls that are laminated and bagged inside the wood core in the center of the ski. With the side wall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from the skier to the edge of the ski is direct and precise.
- All Terrain Rocker:
Off-road rocker skis have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise at the tail for variable snow control.
Quick OverviewThe K2 Mindbender range brings together powerful yet playful freeride skis that can handle any type of terrain. Thus, the Mindbender 90 Ti, just like its big brother, is a ski that is used every day, modern and effective in both hard and powder snow.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.