- Powerlite Shell achieves a paradoxical balance of lightweight agility and power. The resulting boots weigh like some of the lightest alpine and freeride boots on the market
- The PowerLock Spyne footwork allows for 50 degrees of walking motion and a powerful connection and ski
- It consists of four different plastic rigidities and an optimized thickness profile promoting a good fit
- Friction Free Cuff Pivot: Low-friction grip mechanism for easy range of motion
- Includes more flexible plastic zones to facilitate entry and exit in the shoe
- Complete with FastFit input facility
- Weight: 1675g 1/2 Pair (size 26.5)
- Flex: 120
- 50º range of movement
- Last width 98 mm
- Leg material: Pebax
- Outer shell material: TPU
- Closing system: PowerLock Spyne
- Closing system: 45mm Ripcord Power Cinch Strap
- Locking buckles: 4
- Compatibility with bindings
- Incline: - 2 positions
- Grades of position 10 and 17 degrees
- Marker Gripwalk Sole
- Powerlock Spyne:
Robust, precise and intuitive. The Powerlock Spyne walking mechanism allows for a 50 degree range of motion when walking and a powerful and relentless connection when skiing. The mechanism can also be adjusted to customize the forward tilt of the boot between 10 and 17 degrees.
- GripWalk sole:
Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rocker soles designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk attachment system for improved grip and performance.
Quick OverviewThese boots are adapted for mountain skiing through inserts that can fit all models of alpine ski bindings.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.