- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon fiber inserted into the triaxial fiber to add pop or rebound
- Sintered Base: Denser ski sole offers better glide and greater resistance
- DuraCap construction: The core is wrapped by casting with a solid material
- Aspen core: 100% Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility
- All-Terrain Rocker: Increases handling and flotation in all conditions
- Park flex: Almost symmetrical flex for rails, presses, ollies and butters
- Level: Intermediate
- Peak line: 111 mm
- Skate line: 86 mm
- Tail line: 106 mm
- Type of rocker: Tip Tail Rocker
- Core material: Aspen Wood
- Covering material: Triaxial Fiber, Carbon
- Turning radius size 139: 13 m
- Turning radius size 149: 14 m
- Turning radius size 159: 16 m
- Turning radius size 169: 19 m
- Weight: size 139: 2910 g
- Weight: size 149: 2970 g
- Weight: size 159: 3120 g
- Weight: size 169: 3360 g
- DuraCap construction:
The core is wrapped by casting with a solid material. This construction offers lightness, comfort and durability.
- Park flex:
Almost symmetrical flex for rails, presses, ollies and butters.
- Aspen core:
100% Aspen wood core for lightness and flexibility.
- Sintered Base:
Denser ski sole offers better glide and greater resistance.
- Carbon Boost Braid:
Longitudinal carbon fiber inserted into the triaxial fiber to add pop or rebound.
Quick OverviewThe K2 Press is a men's freestyle ski that is part of the brand's Factory Team range.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.