- Lightweight Powerlite housing with thermoformable TPU plastic
- Fast fit entry: system that facilitates footwear with a total opening of the boot
- Energy interlock: rivet-free technology that integrates the collar and housing for more progressive flex
- Powerfuse Spyne - a Y-shaped rear mounting reinforces the power of the Interlock system to maximize rigidity and responsiveness
- Velcro strap 40 mm
- LuxFit pro booty
- Weight: 1760 g (size 26.5)
- Flex index: 120
- Last: 98 mm
- Leg material: TPU
- Specifications: Hands-free entry
- Rivetless construction
- Outer shell material: TPU
- Tongue: Powerfuse Spyne
- 4 adjustment buckles
- Booty lining: LuxFit pro
- Sole: Gripwalk Dual Material ISO 9523
- Sealing tape: 40 mm
- Gripwalk System compatible sole
a Y-shaped bracket attached at the rear that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock to maximize the efficiency of forward/reverse flex and lateral rigidity for responsiveness in all terrain types.
- Energy Interlock:
A rivetless technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot material and producing a progressively smoother flex.
- FastFit entry: softer TPU materials designed into the instep area of the Powerlite housing for quick and easy entry and exit.
- GripWalk sole:
Removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rocker soles designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk attachment system for improved grip and performance.
Quick OverviewThese piste ski boots allow you to increase the level of your skiing technique without compromising the comfort of your feet.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.