- T3 Ti SpYne: T3 stands for 'Titanal Touring Technology'. The Titanal laminate developed specifically for K2 touring skis dramatically increases cushioning and predictability
- All-round rocker skis for all conditions, with a short tail lift and a gradual increase in the blade for great versatility
- Skin Grommets Fully removable cap to accommodate K2 trimmed skins with a Z-clip leather accessory
- Snowphobic Topsheet Hydrophobic and water-repellent material that prevents snow from sticking to your skis
- Core K2 has used Paulownia, a lively and flexible wood with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- Overdrive Carbon A construction with a lot of carbon to gain strength and lightness
- Level: Beginner - Intermediate
- Peak line: 118 mm
- Skate line: 84 mm
- Tail line: 106 mm
- Type of rocker: Tip Tail Rocker
- Core material: Maple, Titanal, Poplar
- Covering material: Carbon
- Turning radius size 160: 16 m
- Turning radius size 167: 18 m
- Turning radius size 174: 20 m
- Recommended size 5 to 15 cm less
- Weight: size 160: 2440 g
- Weight: size 167: 2540 g
- Weight: size 174: 2660 g
- T3 Construction:
Titanal Touring's technology is based on the premise that going downhill is the priority. Just as the brand does with the high-end piste and freeride skis, Titanal laminates have been incorporated into the construction of the award-winning Wayback and Talkback skis. The weight of the touring skis will surprise you greatly.
- Ti Spyne:
Titanal's laminate was specifically developed to increase the predictability, stability and damping in lightweight construction for the Wayback and Talkback collections.
- Carbon Overdrive:
Ultra-secret construction using carbon fiber to make a ski even more impressive than if it had no carbon fiber. The brightness levels achieved are difficult to quantify. Product of area '62.
- All Terrain Rocker:
Off-road rocker skis have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise at the tail for variable snow control.
Quick OverviewThese skis are perfect for those who want to start with cross country skiing, with children light skis that are very easy to master.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.