- Exit: 200 lumens
- Dimensions: 53 x 30 x 63 mm
- Weight: 75 gr
- Materials: UV resistant industrial grade silicone. Polycarbonate housing and PMMA lens. Fascia in hard anodised aluminium. USB Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Lens: use of an optical design to provide a balanced ratio of beamwidth and distance to illuminate it safely and the way forward.
- Constant current drive technology: maintains a constant brightness throughout the specified run time.
- Integrated USB plug: designed to be exposed to the elements, the plug is also waterproof and will not be damaged with exposure.
- Light modes: Narrow, high and double beam selection in high and low mode.
- Total: 8 different light modes.
- Recording times: Low light modes: Stable 2 h, flash mode 6 h.
- High light modes: constant 1 hour / flash mode: 4 h.
- Thermal management: automatically regulates the light output for optimum performance when the bicycle is stationary and in motion.
- Bike attachment: two removable silicone straps for 22-28 mm / 29-35 mm bars. Helmet support included. The light is visible at distances of more than 1000 meters. The low battery indicator lights red to notify the user that the battery needs to be recharged.
Integrated USB plug: which is designed to be exposed to the elements.
For charging: plug the light directly into the USB port or adapter
Quick OverviewThe Blinder Road 2 headlight floods any street with light, giving cyclists a total night vision.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.