La Sportiva Gavia 85 LS Skis White Pink
Cap piuma quadriaxial: The wrapped material is placed in 4 axial directions; the entire core of the ski is wrapped in a carbon or glass fibre/carbon stocking that guarantees lightness and above all great strength. The benefits provided by the coating material are: strength and long-term reliability. Wood Core Air Canals: Lightweight wood with air channels, it gives you a great lightness, strength and durability of the ski. Steel edge: Steel sheet with micro crystalline hardness HRC 52 --2: The edges are formed by steel sheets with micro crystalline hardness HRC 52--2 providing maximum durability and resistance of the edge. Fiber plate support: Central reinforcement of multilayer glass fibre ensures maximum screw grip. The ski is more structured in the central part to ensure good grip and the best performance of the ski. Carbon reinforcements: several layers and reinforcements of carbon, glass fibre and hybrid material, providing excellent torsional resistance. The 14 layers of materials, both in the tip and the tail, allow perfect flexibility at the ends. Sintered base: High molecular density sintered sole, this base provides excellent smoothness and slip while extending the life of the bottom of the skate. Radial edge finishing: perfect tuning that rectifies the edge at 89º and with a lateral inclination of 1º providing maximum precision in the curve, manoeuvrability and smoothness. P.A. strong protection: Protective polyamide film with surface roughness and scratch resistance
- Cap piuma quadriaxial: Wrapped material is placed in 4 axial directions, the entire core of the ski is wrapped in a carbon or glass fibre/carbon stocking that guarantees lightness and above all great strength
- Differential core structure: Honeycomb core with differential elements to optimize strength and reliability
- Carbon reinforcements: Various layers and reinforcements of carbon, glass fibre and hybrid
- Steel edge: Steel sheet with micro-crystalline hardness HRC 52 --2
- Fiber plate support: Multilayer fiberglass central reinforcement
- Carbon glass reinforcements: Multiple layers and reinforcement
- Recommended seal skins: Stelvio 85
- Peak line: 116 mm
- Skate line: 85 mm- size 157
- Skate line: 84 mm- size 164
- Skate line: 83 mm- size 171
- Skate line: 82 mm- size 178
- Tail line: 104 mm
- Degrees of edges: 89 degrees
- 1 degree lateral tilt
- Type of rocker: Tip Rocker
- Rocker: Attivo flexible rocker
- 14-layer construction
- Core material: Aramid and Javor
- Covering material: Carbon
- Turning radius size 157: 17.11 cm
- Turning radius size 164: 17.76m
- Turning radius size 171: 18.50 cm
- Turning radius size 178: 20.36 cm
- Weight: size 157: 1080 g - /- 30 g
- Weight: size 164: 1110 g +/- 30g
- Weight: size 171: 1150 g +/- 30g
- Weight: size 178: 1190 g +/- 30g
- Surface area cm2 size 157: 1473
- Surface area cm2 size 164: 1524
- Surface area cm2 size 171: 1574
- Surface area cm2 size 178: 1637
- 14 Layer Control:
Sportiva's ski construction technology integrates 14 different types of materials to create a ski that is superior in every way. List of materials included in the ski from the top to the skate or base. Materials: 1 Scratch-proof PA protection. 2 Biaxial Carbon Fabric. 3 Biaxial carbon laminate. 4 Anti-torsion base connection reinforcement. 5 Wooden flank. 6 Basalt fiber reinforcement. 7 Fiberglass support. 8 Glass fabric CAP. 9 Carbon tubes. 10 Nomex honeycomb. 11 Basic support. 12 Elastomer. 13 Steel edge HRC 50 +/-2. 14 High-density polyethylene base uhmw.
Quick OverviewGavia is a multipurpose ski that adapts to all conditions, ideal for those who seek an easy to manoeuvre ski to use in all snow conditions, regardless of the slope.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.