La Sportiva Ultra Raptor II Shoes Black Yellow Red
- Upper: Breathable air-mesh with microfiber reinforcement band with anti-abrasion coating
- Resistance platform: top assembled on a compression EVA platform
- Lining: Mesh + "Easy-in" insert in PU leather for easy fit and heel stability
- Insole: Ortholite Hybrid Mountain Running
- Midsole: EVA with cushioning injection
- Sole: FriXion White with IBS and integrated shockproof rubber toe cap
- 100% recycled laces
- Heel: 28 mm
- Forefoot: 19 mm
- Heel height: 4.5 mm
- Drop: 9 mm
- Weight: 355 g (1/2 pair)
- Highly breathable Air-Mesh fabric uppers
- Mesh lining with anti-scratch microfiber insert
- Rear stabilising heel for perfect control on traverses
- Endurance Platform insole for increased cushioning, reduction of ramp angle and rock protection effect
- FriXion White sole with pronounced Trail Bite Heel for better braking on descents
- Also available in a comfortable WIDE FIT version for runners with wide feet
- FriXion White
La Sportiva FriXion sole compounds were made with the aim of creating a contact zone with different water tightness and durability parameters depending on the type of use and terrain where La Sportiva shoes are used. The FriXion White Super Sticky outsole offers a super grippy, non-marking and highly durable compound. Ideal for high performance mountain running shoes and climbing shoes for indoor use.
- Ortholite Hybrid
Provides cushioning and critical performance in stencil, strobe and above applications. The hybrid formulation creates a cooler, drier environment inside the shoe, so consumers can feel and perform at their best. OrthoLite Hybrid is a truly game-changing technology. Combining recycled rubber, scrap foam and open-cell foam, it goes the distance and retains all the performance attributes OrthoLite is known for, with less impact on the environment.
-Impact Brake System
Innovative impact-absorption system that also improves traction and improves grip when braking. Designed and developed by La Sportiva.
Quick OverviewPerfect regulation of the volume and envelopment of the foot thanks to the special lacing system: the laces are sewn inside the upper and reinforced on the outside with high-frequency reinforcements.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.